Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If you are dealing with storm, flood or water damage from local storms, the experienced team at SERVPRO of Carteret & East Onslow Counties is ready to respond. Since we are locally owned and operated, we have prepared for expected damage in the Coastal Carolinas and are able to respond quickly. Immediate action and a fast response lessens damage, limits further damage and reduces restoration costs. Our highly trained crews have the specialized equipment and resources to handle the job, large or small, residential and commercial. Our teams are prepared with equipment strategically located in case of flood or storm emergency in our area including Morehead City, Emerald Isle, and Jacksonville.
Choose SERVPRO of Carteret & East Onslow Counties , a local company that specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. We are Here to Help® and ready to respond to storm and flooding conditions at our Crystal Coastal.
Give us a call at 910-326-1344
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (910) 326-1344
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Carteret & East Onslow Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.