Fire Damage in Jacksonville, NC
When there is a house fire most jobs turn into Fire and Water Damages, like this one for example, this fire was due to a lit cigarette being thrown into a plastic flower pot on the porch that contained soil, causing it to burst into flames and the fire went into the soffit causing the fire to start in the attic and come through the ceiling. The ceiling & insulation had completely fell from the ceiling from being saturated with water while putting the fire out. Luckily no one was hurt, only the home and belongings. Things can be replaced but loved ones can never be replaced.