Mold and Moisture
An independent living apartment complex located in New Bern had called SERVPRO of Carteret and Onslow County to come out and look at mold growing around the ceiling vents. We were informed that ten months prior to our visit, there was a laundry closet leak on the floor above. This caused moisture between two floors, water staining on wood, ducts, etc. We often see water damage and mold go hand in hand. This case was exactly that. Our team was able to go in and deep clean the ducts and vent systems as well as dehumidify and get moisture is out to ensure that mold growth would not return. Good job, team!